1. Establish value for your home. My objective is the same as yours, to get the most amount of money for the property as possible.
2. Prepare your home for the sale process- This might mean some cleaning, decluttering, and a trip to the storage locker. Often clients will have me over for a walk-through to get an idea of what should be done for best results.
3. Picture Day- I'll schedule the photographers and floor-plan draftsperson to come and do their thing.
4. Active on MLS- the last step after the home is photographed, is to get it active on the MLS and prepare for our first showing.
5. Review feedback- I strive to get feedback for all our showings so I can share with you.
Be sure to reach out so I can send you my Pre-Selling Checklist